Saturday, March 6, 2010

Miscellaneous Beautiful Images

I write this post as we sit in the SEATAC airport, awaiting the final leg of our journey home.

It's been an amazing week. For each of us I'm sure there are experiences that occupy very special places in our hearts. This trip has been one of those for Mark and I.

Despite having been to Mazatlan so many times myself and our (relatively) recent trip to there 2 years ago, we enjoyed an abundance of new experiences - for the most part thanks to Harry, Joanna and their fearless motorcoach, Wanda.

Here are a just a few more images we collected over the past week. Check back in a couple of days for Mark's pictures - once he's had a chance to download them from his camera and post them. I'm pretty much a "point-shoot-and-see-what-you-get" kind of photographer. Mark has talent and a camera to match!













No comments:

Post a Comment